Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finished Picture & New Journal

I finished the painting I started last weekend! It feels good to have completed a painting, and I'm surprised it turned out better then I thought it would!

I also finished another journal I started last week. This one is smaller then my others and the perfect size to carry in your purse.


I just listed the journal in my Etsy Shop.
I think I deserve a break, so I'm off to do some shopping. Maybe the mall or Michael's! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

9 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Hello :-)

Nice work! It's cold, rainy and dark outside, so I'm staying in and crocheting.

Have a great day!

Doris

Mary said...

Great job Debbie, and the journal is great. I have yet to make one!!!

lori vliegen said...

your painting is very sweet....and i love your new journal!! i hope that you had a chance to stop by michael's to buy more paper....for another journal!! :)))

A Dancing Mango said...

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for you sweet visit today.
Love your newly finished painting!
You go girl!
you are doing a fantastic job!
God loves a person to keep on keeping on..
He is my inspiration for all in my life..
Hugs, Darlene xo
I will add my name to your followers list.. if I can find it?
Hugs, lol, Darlene

Marilyn Rock said...

Beautiful painting! The journal is wonderful, too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! xxoo Marilyn

Renee said...

Debbie they look wonderful and the painting, I love.

Love Renee xoxo

tahni candelaria said...

hey debbie! it's looking great. :)
so you know, you won my picture giveaway. i have had a crazy week and haven't been able to contact you sooner. anyway, go ahead and email me where you want me to send the photo and i will get it in the mail next week. :)
tahnijoy(at)gmail(dot)com

Sophia said...

Debbie, your journal is awesome. Love the colors you chose!

Azure Islands Designs said...

What an interesting twist to your painting Debbie...wonderful!!!

Great journal...
Cheers