Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Hello and Happy 4th to all my fellow Americans! I don't have a patriotic painting this week, but I did take a little time to work on something new. This was done on wood, and it's a wip.
I've been on vacation this week, but we didn't go anywhere. My husband had to work, so I stayed at home and worked in my garden and did some spring cleaning. Today is a day off, and hopefully we will spend some time with my son and his family.
What are your plans for the holiday?
I'm linking with Paint Party Friday and Sunday Sketches.(links on the right)
Have a happy weekend!

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful painting! Enjoy your weekend! Valerie

Linda Kunsman said...

she's looking really lovely already! Happy 4th and have a great weekend!

Faye said...

She is very attractive in her outfit. Hope your 4th is happy.

Paper rainbow said...

Its nice to be able to chill out at home, lovely lady, I too like her outfit!!

Giggles said...

Very nice can't wait to see it finished! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Hugs Giggles

GlorV1 said...

Love your lady Debbie. Looks great already. Hope all has been good for you. I remember you said you were moving? Great work. Gardening is good for the soul.

denthe said...

This is looking great already! Love the contrast between the magenta and the blue ... Happy 4th July!

Lorraine said...

lovely colours

carol l mckenna said...

Creative WIP ~ love the design and color ~ thanks, ^_^

Had people in and went to family cook out ~ We had rain and cloudy days so fireworks got cancelled ~ but had fun anyway ~ Enjoy the week ~ ^_^

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

GalleryJuana said...

I really like this figure painting! The flow and colors are beautiful. Happy weekend!

Kim said...

She is gorgeous...Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Happy SS

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your WIP is coming along great. I can't wait to see your finished piece. I'm curious to see where you take this. Hope you're having a good vacation. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

What a beauty! She is lovely!