Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Sketches Celebrates 4 Years!

Wow! Has it really been 4 years since Alexandra started SS? I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by, probably because it's been such a fun 4 years! Thank you Alexandra for starting SS!
I'm linking with SS and hope you will join us for another 4 years.
This is one of my paintings from Wyanne's watercolor class. I'm enjoying it so much! If you're looking to learn more about watercolors, I would definitely recommend her class!
Have a wonderful week!
xo

7 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your cute giraffe Debbie. hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Jehanne's doodles said...

Oh this is an adorable giraffe :)

Ginny said...

So cute! I love the colors you used and how adorable he is.

Lisabella Russo said...

What a cute giraffe! So adorable!

Christine said...

cute whimsical sketch!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

It's so sweet! Blessings, my friend.

poppylocke said...

I love your giraffe, so very charming :)