Friday, October 11, 2013

Still Working on the Beach Painting

Good morning, or afternoon if you are from down under. smiles...I'm still working on my beach painting and I've made a few changes and additions.
I'm liking it more and more, and think I'm finished with it. So I'll paint the sides and have my husband spray it with a sealant, then it will hang in our house until I'm ready to sell it. Maybe at my vendor fair this November. I've been busy making Christmas cards for the fair. Here's a few of them.
I've made over 50 cards, and still want to make a few more, maybe another 20?
Well it's off to work for me, but I'm linking with Paint Party Friday and Sunday Sketches before I go. I hope you will join me! Have a wonderful weekend!!

16 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

your finished painting is wonderful!! Lovely cards too.

Studio Kaufmann said...

Your beach painting is very cool. Loving your cards. Will definitely check out your shop. xx

Netty said...

loving your finished painting and wow 500 cards that is a lot painting.
Happy PPF, Annette x
http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

ann @ studiohyde said...

Love your colourful painting and your Christmas cards.

Lisabella Russo said...

Lovely little bird in the painting! It's a wonderful piece. Your cards are amazing! I have trouble imagining making so many of them...

Giggles said...

WOw on all the cards...good for you! Lovely complete painting too! Happy ppf!

Hugs Giggles

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You captured the happy feeling of the beach in your painting. The cards are fabulous, and know you'll do well at the art fair. Blessings!

Victoria said...

Hi Debbie..I absolutely love your finished painting..it is truly special and carries such a magical and inspiring energy to it! Yay..how fantastic..those cards are gorgeous...very beautiful..shine on!!
Victoria

kat said...

All so lovely Debbie! Good for you making so many cards, you've been very busy and creative, have a wonderful day!

Christine said...

It's beautiful! And so are your cards, I guess we have to look ahead to the festive season!

Anne Manda said...

Wonderful painting, original and love the pretty colors! <3

GalleryJuana said...

Oh I love those holly cards!
Lovely beach painting too. Isn't a wonderful, satisfying feeling to have the painting being finished!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love your painting..and wow on the cards you have been busy... :)

Kristin Dudish said...

I think it's so fun how you have the beach elements hanging from the top of your paintings!
(And, handmade cards are always the best!)
xo
Kristin

Abigail Davidson said...

Your holiday cards are very sweet! Wish you good luck with sales and happy SS!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Wonderful, wonderful artwork, Debbie. I also LOVE your holiday cards. They're beautiful! :)